Cobra KING 3D Printed Grandsport-35 Black Putter
The KING Grandsport-35 Black putter features a plumbers neck hosel that is suitable for moderate arc putting strokes. An oversized blade shape features a multi-material 3D printed construction and SIK Face Technology to deliver the straightest and truest rolls on every putt. Now available in a sleek new black colorway.
The Future Starts Now.
We partnered with HP to design the first family of 3D-printed multi-material putters to take MOI and stability to the next level.
The KING Grandsport-35 Black putter features an oversize blade shape, and a multi-material construction using a 3D printed nylon lattice, forged aluminum, tungsten, and SIK Face Technology to create our most forgiving and accurate blade style putter.
SIK Face Technology
We partnered with SIK Golf and Bryson Dechambeau to design the most accurate putter face possible. Each aluminum face insert features SIK Golf's patented Descending Loft Technology (DLT) which utilizes four descending lofts to ensure the most consistent roll and launch angle for a variety of putting strokes and attack angles.
The Most Consistent Roll For Every Stroke
SIK Golf's patented Descending Loft Technology (DLT) produces a consistent launch of 1.5 degrees for every type of stroke. Every putt will have a consistent launch and trajectory if you have an ascending, neutral, or descending attack angle.
A Smarter Way to Improve Your Game
With the purchase of any COBRA club, you are eligible for free Arccos Smart Sensors to equip your set and a free trial of the award-winning Arccos Caddie app.
- 3D PRINTED NYLON CARTRIDGE: An intricate 3D printed nylon lattice cartridge optimizes the weight distribution within the putter head to create the highest MOI possible in a blade shape for more consistent and predictable rolls.
- STEEL CHASSIS: A 286g steel chassis lowers the center of gravity and adds structural stability to support the other components.
- FORGED ALUMINUM CROWN: A lightweight 21g forged aluminum crown frees up discretionary weight to position more mass around the perimeter to increase MOI.
- TUNGSTEN WEIGHTING: 30 grams worth of tungsten weighting is combined in the heel and toe to maximize stability on off-center putts for increased consistency.
- Lengths: 34", 35"
- Toe Hang: 35°
- Stroke Type: Slight arc putting stroke
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- KING 3D Printed Grandsport-35 Black Putter
- PlayBetter Extra Large Golf Caddy Towel (Black, 41cm x 21cm)