Orange Whip Lightspeed Trainer
Every golfer wants to hit the ball farther and to accomplish that you need more swing speed without sacrificing rhythm, timing and balance. The original Orange Whip Trainer was designed to synchronize your golf swing and the NEW Orange Whip LightSpeed was designed specifically to increase your clubhead speed while maintaining control. It's the perfect combination of power and accuracy.
Do you need more speed to hit it farther? Does it seem like the harder you try the shorter you hit it? Every golfer wants to hit the ball farther and to accomplish that you need more rhythm, balance and SPEED. Just like a sprinter who trains to become faster by running both uphill and downhill, the Orange Whip LightSpeed will provide you the feedback of the downhill training so you can feel, see and hear your swing getting faster with the correct functional movement patterns and sequences.
Fitted with our proprietary shaft and counterweight system, the LightSpeed naturally promotes the need to swing in rhythm creating speed and synchronization between your arms, upper body, and lower body. The result is a faster golf swing that is both in tempo and balanced. Feedback from the Orange Whip LightSpeed is instant and any wobble in the swing indicates a need to improve tempo and swing sequence. Provide your body the feeling and sound of swinging the right way so effortless power can be unleashed. Just swing it fast. You Gotta Feel It and Hear It!
- Increases swing speed by up to 20% instantly
- More flexible than other golf swing speed trainers to enhance feel, lag and load of the club
- Smaller orange ball and lighter weight lets you feel, see and hear your swing get faster and your sequence improve
- Develops proper swing plane while increasing clubhead speed
- Patented Orange Whip Golf counterweighted, flexible shaft system
- Designed for men, women and teens
- Pairs with Golf Fitness X streamable workouts, speed training and hitting drills
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Lightspeed Trainer
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
- Is Orange Whip the Best Golf Swing Trainer? (July 10th, 2021)