This club is regularly described as “the coolest clubs I’ve seen” by players of all abilities, thanks to its clean lines and all-black finishes
"Forget the sticker shock of walking into a big-box store to check out the brand-name iron sets. With Stix, you get a whole set — woods, irons, putter, even a golf bag — for $1,049."
— Sports Illustrated
Regularly described as “the coolest clubs I’ve seen” by players of all abilities, Stix irons feature clean lines and all-black finishes. There’s no clutter or noise — just sleek modern minimalism.
Stix clubs are confidence boosters too. When you look better, you play better.
Built solid, these Stix irons are made with the very same premium materials you’ll find in clubs 3x the price.
You'll get forgiveness from an iron that doesn't look as clunky as a game improvement club, but not as daunting as a blade when looking down at approach.
All Stix irons now feature an improved durable finish for scratch resistance. Your clubs will continue to look like they cost 3x the price, game after game.
Which flex should YOU choose?
Generally speaking, the more flexible the shaft, the easier it is to properly load the shaft. What this means is that the shaft of the club will bend a little more during the swing to help compensate for slower swing speeds and inconsistent swings. This minimizes the difference in ball trajectory on less than ideal swings. The stiffer shaft flexes are just more exact to a golfer's swing. Because of these reasons, softer flexes (regular and A-flex) are suggested for people newer to golf or lack the strength to get higher swing speeds. This is the technical side of the equation though!
Flex is also about how they feel! For instance, some newer golfers may find stiffer flexes more comfortable for their swing and prefer to get accommodated to them as they improve their golf game. It just depends on the individual golfer's build and their swing style. The right flex for the individual will lead to increased accuracy and a better feel on properly hit shots.
- Described as “beautiful, minimalist, modern”, each iron is stunningly designed with a black finish that provides enhanced durability and scratch-resistance.
- Stix clubs deliver quality and performance on par with the big brands — without the premium markup.
- Spend less time in the golf tech weeds and more time on the course with simple kit configuration.
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- 5 Iron Loft: 22° Lie: 61°
- 6 Iron Loft: 25° Lie: 61.5°
- 7 Iron Loft: 28° Lie: 62°
- 8 Iron Loft: 33° Lie: 62.5°
- 9 Iron Loft: 39° Lie: 63°
- Pitching Wedge Loft: 45° Lie: 63.5°