You're always driven with the Tacx FLUX 2 Smart Trainer offering a reliable, accurate, and realistic ride feel
Compared to its predecessor, the Tacx FLUX 2 is equipped with a stronger resistance unit, heavier flywheel, and higher simulation range of up to 16%. Experience a wider simulation range, better cycling feels, and more accurate power measurement in every move.
Train with Confidence
The internal mechanics of the FLUX Smart trainer are redesigned in order to improve the ride feel and data measurement. The result is FLUX 2 Smart — designed to provide a reliable, accurate, and consistent measurement of your power, speed, and cadence, so you can keep track of your performance and progress. It measures your power accurately within 2.5%.
Conquer Extreme Climbs
The well-balanced design of FLUX 2 Smart ensures maximum stability when cycling in even the most explosive sprints. It powers up to 2,000 watts, and you can train on realistically simulated inclines up to a 16% gradient, even at low speeds. So this smart trainer is very well-equipped to simulate an accurate hill climb. And no matter how intense your workout, this bike trainer is built to last. A large footprint and durable materials ensure maximum stability.
Smooth and Silent
A stronger resistance unit in combination with a heavier 16.8 lb (7.6 kg) flywheel significantly improves the ride feel and responsiveness of FLUX 2 Smart. This direct drive trainer is designed to bring vibrations and noise levels to the absolute minimum, resulting in one of the most silent flywheel-equipped bike trainers available.
The trainer communicates via BLUETOOTH Smart technology and ANT+ FE-C protocol, making it compatible with a number of popular training apps. So whether you want to ride a famous cycling ride in the Tacx software, take on the virtual worlds of Zwift or utilize other platforms such as TrainerRoad, this bike trainer lets you ride smarter than ever before. You can also opt to use the trainer in stand-alone mode. When not connected, it will simulate a flat road; the faster you ride, the higher the resistance. And it can be connected to multiple devices simultaneously, so you can enjoy the software and track your performance on your Garmin bike computer at the same time.
The FLUX 2 Smart trainer comes with additional axle adapters to significantly improve axle compatibility. This direct drive is compatible with 142x12 mm and 148x12 mm axles — right out of the box.
Train Your Way
FLUX 2 Smart harnesses the innovative power of the Tacx indoor training software. Enjoy your time in the saddle with a library filled with more than 100 high-quality, real-life videos that let you experience the rush of riding the steep hills of the Alps or the cobblestone roads of Milan. Take advantage of efficiently structured training plans, designed for your fitness level to help you meet your unique goals. Race against live opponents, upload GPS data and ride on 3-D maps, create your own workouts based on slope, power, heart rate, or FTP, and show off on Strava.
- Measure your power within 2.5% accuracy
- Next-to-silent direct-drive lets you ride without disturbing others
- Works with popular third-party training apps such as Zwift and Tacx
- Train with realistically simulated inclines up to a 16% gradient and a maximum sprint resistance of 2,000 watts
- Sturdy design allows for riding at high intensities and standing on the pedals
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
FLUX 2 Bike Trainer Only
- FLUX 2 Smart Trainer
- Quick Release for Road Bikes and Mountain Bikes (5 mm)
- Direct Drive Quick Release with Adapter Set (142 x 12 mm and 148 x 12 mm)
- 1-Month Tacx Premium Software
- 1-Month Zwift Membership Software Trial
FLUX 2 Bike Trainer Bundle also includes
- Garmin/PlayBetter Premium 750ml Cycling Water Bottle
- TacX Large Trainer Towel
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
- How to Choose Your Smart Indoor Bike Trainer | Tacx NEO/FLUX vs Wahoo KICKR vs Peloton Comparison (September 30th, 2021)
- Wahoo Kickr vs Tacx from Garmin | Smart Trainer Comparison 2021 (August 24th, 2021)
- Tacx® Smart Trainer Comparison 2021 | Tacx NEO Bike vs NEO 2T vs FLUX 2 vs FLUX S (August 18th, 2021)
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted