Designed for dedicated cyclists looking for a quiet, powerful, and accurate bike trainer
Tacx NEO Bike Smart brings another level of indoor cycling with its revolutionary features such as virtual shifting, gear feel, and descent simulation. Feel the thrilling rush when cycling outdoors, including road feel and challenging uphill drive.
To simulate an outdoor ride indoors, dynamic inertia controls mass inertia and compensates for weight, speed, and angle of inclination to make your ride feel more realistic.
This feature works with Tacx software or the Zwift app to make the trainer vibrate and simulate the feeling of riding on different road surfaces, such as cobblestone and gravel.
While you ride, the gear feel mimics the sensation of your chain jumping into a different gear. When connected to an external power source, descent simulation accurately simulates a downhill drive.
PEDAL STROKE IMMERSION
The NEO Bike Smart trainer measures the position of your left and right legs to analyze your pedaling technique and help you develop a more effective stroke.
ACCURATE AND RELIABLE
Keep track of your performance and progress with reliable, consistent measurements — no calibration needed. That includes power, speed, and cadence, measured accurately within 1%.
READY TO SPRINT
The well-balanced design of NEO Bike Smart ensures maximum stability, even during the most explosive sprints, up to 2,200 watts.
Get the most out of your intense workouts by training on realistically simulated inclines up to a 25% gradient.
SMOOTH AND SILENT
The combination of NEO smart technology and the internal design of NEO Bike Smart results in one of the most silent indoor bike trainers available.
Make this bike your own by adjusting the pedal, saddle, (tri) handlebar, bar tape, and crank lengths. It can even be set according to the exact settings of your road or tri bike.
NEO Bike Smart communicates via BLUETOOTH Smart technology and ANT+ FE-C protocol, so it works with a number of popular training apps such as TrainerRoad and Zwift.
ABLE TO STAND ALONE
You can opt to use the trainer in stand-alone mode. When not connected, it will simulate a flat road; the faster you ride, the higher the resistance.
Connect NEO Bike Smart to multiple devices simultaneously, so you can enjoy Tacx software and track your performance on your Garmin bike computer at the same time.
TACX TRAINING SOFTWARE
Enjoy a library filled with more than 100 high-quality, real-life videos that let you experience the rush of riding the steep hills of the Alps or the cobblestone roads of Milan.
TACX TRAINING PLANS
Take advantage of structured training plans, designed for your fitness level to help you meet your goals. Race live opponents, upload GPS data, ride with 3-D maps, and more.
STAY SMART AND KEEP COOL
NEO Bike Smart features a 4.5” display and has USB chargers so you can power up your devices. Built-in interactive fans are automatically controlled by your power and heart rate.
- Dynamic inertia controls mass inertia and compensates for weight, speed, and angle of inclination for a more realistic ride
- Measures the position of your left and right legs to analyze your pedaling technique
- Keeps track of power, speed, and cadence, measured accurately within 1%.
- Ensures maximum stability up to 2,200 watts
- Adjustable pedal, saddle, (tri) handlebar, bar tape, and crank lengths
- Realistically simulated inclines up to a 25% gradient
- Works with Tacx software or the Zwift app
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- NEO Bike Smart
- Tablet Mount
- 2 USB Chargers (Front)
- Sweat Cover
- Ciro Bottle Cage
- Tacx Towel
- 1-Month Tacx Premium Software
Related PlayBetter Blog Articles
- Wahoo KICKR vs Tacx NEO Smart Bike Comparison | Ultimate Indoor Endurance Trainers (October 11th, 2021)
- How to Choose Your Smart Indoor Bike Trainer | Tacx NEO/FLUX vs Wahoo KICKR vs Peloton Comparison (September 30th, 2021)
- Tacx® Smart Trainer Comparison 2021 | Tacx NEO Bike vs NEO 2T vs FLUX 2 vs FLUX S (August 18th, 2021)
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted